Sunday, March 3, 2013

47th Post!

Commissions!

here's a couple recently finished commissions. both were watercolor on 9"x12" watercolor paper.

first up Scarlett and Baroness from G.I. Joe. (I've been a gi joe fan since I was a kid, so I always enjoy drawing these girls.)

and a couple progress pics:
starting with the digital sketch


then pencils:
then inks (brown and black faber castell pens)
And another commission...this time Gwen Stacy and Carnage. I've drawn Mary Jane and Venom before but never this combination so it's always great to draw new things:
and a few progress pics (same tools as for baroness/scarlett)

and the first digital sketch was Gwen and Venom. why? because apparently I wasn't paying enough attention. And that's why it's always important  to send progress pics while working on commissions. just to make sure you haven't drawn the wrong character by mistake ;)

here's the fixed up gwen/carnage sketch:
and next up, pencils and inks:





2 comments:

  1. Both fantastic pieces! Thanks for all of your continued hard work and efforts to provide all of us fans with beautiful pieces to admire.

    ReplyDelete