Friday, June 6, 2014

67th Post!

Wow...I really haven't updated this blog in quite a while! I've been kept pretty busy working on Brandi Bare #4 and all the Kickstarter art rewards that that entailed. (People that backed that kickstarter got regular art updates posted there, so if you missed out on seeing all the new art, that's where it was! :))

Anyway, let's post some new art...
The above piece is for my next Kickstarter...launching sometime in June 2014 (I'm still working out all the kinks and details in scheduling, but it should be soon!).

And some other random pieces...
for Zenescope's upcoming 2014 swimsuit edition:
and some of the rewards from my latest Kickstarter that I just wrapped up...
NSFW pieces coming up....be careful! :)

.....
....
...
..
.
If you made it this far without getting in trouble, congrats! ;)

On a side note I'll be at Heroes Con again in North Carolina on June 20-22 2014. At Table AA-1506.

Hope to see some folks there!

2 comments: